Blog | REPORT SYNDICATION
Few factors are pushing Iran towards sheer instability:
(1) various ethnic communities’ dissatisfaction over how the Iranian leadership treats them,
(2) growing sentiment of various suppressed communities to adopt an armed rebellion against Iranian state,
(3) the secular opposition’s rising urge to overthrow current Iranian establishment,
(4) the continuous protests by the mass Iranians in towns and villages against the failing governance system, and last but not the least
(5) the mounting efforts by the some regional and extra-regional countries to destabilize Iran for a regime change.