Blog | REPORT SYNDICATION
Iranian Regime’s strategy for surviving in the power depends on the following policies:
(1) the domestic repression on dissidents, and
(2) projecting power beyond Iran’s border, in other countries by:
- using militias and terrorists to keep influence in countries like Iraq and Lebanon,
- using fifth column to influence Shia minorities in other countries, e.g. patronizing Regime’s supporters in Bahrain to disrupt public order by violent protests, and
- using proxy wars to destabilize the entire region (e.g. backing Assad in Syria and Houthi Terrorist Group or HTG in Yemen).